About Our Fellowship
Biblical Lifestyle Center is a fellowship of believers whose primary focus is to call forth and train up effective followers of Messiah who are also faithful servants of the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth. We come together as a body on Saturday at 9:30 A.M. for coffee and fellowship. Our Torah study begins around 10:00 A.M. and includes study, sharing and participation from everyone. Wednesday evening, we come together for training in discipleship at 6:30 P.M.
We also host special events and offer special teachings on the Biblical Holy Days, all of which are designed to give glory to and testify to the world of the amazing goodness of our wonderful Creator.
The Center seeks to fulfill its calling and purpose in multiple ways as our Creator directs and empowers. Some of these ways include:
- Advocating, encouraging, leading and participating in the passionate and reverent worship of the Creator;
- Declaring the true Hebraic identity, mission, instructions, and relative roles of the Messiah, of Natural Israel, and of the great multitudes that the Bible refers to as ‘Foreigners’;
Offering ofprayers for people, cities, regions, and nations;
- Encouraging, training and activating people in Biblical methodologies of studying Scripture, meditating on the Word, prayer, counseling others in wisdom, and performing acts of kindness;
- Encouraging and caring for widows and widowers, for those who are fatherless, for foreigners who sojourn in our community; and, for the poor;
- Encouraging the spreading of the message of redemption and restoration throughout the world;
- Providing spiritual counseling and encouragement to all in need;
- Publishing and distributing the truths and life-instructions of Scripture in various forms of media;
- Holding and/or conducting conferences, retreats, special meetings, and seminars the focus of which is the encouragement and training of men, women, and children in the ways and service of our Wonderful Creator; and,
- Training, licensing, ordaining, and commissioning Torah-appreciative ministers of Messianic truth with apostolic, prophetic, pastoral, teaching and/or evangelistic gifts.
Our Sabbath Gatherings begin at 9:30 a.m with food and fellowship and Torah Study following at 10:00 am.
Our study begins at 6:30 p.m.
We have special gatherings to observe all the Holy Days of Leviticus 23, as well as the Festivals of Purim and Chanukah. All our gatherings are open to the public.